Tuesday, February 08, 2011

How to fix the stock camera on the Streak

Ditch that piece of junk and replace it with Vignette. I made several shortcuts for favorite settings combos - I have shortcuts for 3MP, 5MP, Polaroid, 16:9, 3:2, toy_camera_framed, etc. (The trick - use shortcuts/vignette not shortcuts/applications/vignette) So with one click I can choose the effect I want. And best of all no annoying shutter sound. Worth every penny of $4.00.

Now _ how to fix the keyboard. For some reason i get tons of errors with the portrait mode keyboard evej with auto correct turned on.  I think the keys aretoo small. I tried a new keyboard but it was worse. I just dont feel like learning Swype, it slows me down.  Haptics is useless - doesnt help you hit the right key, doesit? Key highlight is ok if you want to look at every letter you type AFTER you already typed it. I type a lot and i really want my old blackberry keypad back.  Sob.

I just spent a bunch of time correcting this post. Something wrong with the Streak. This didnt happen with the GTab!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment