Tuesday, February 22, 2011

BestBuy vs ATT

I got burned by ATT one too many times about 3-4 years ago and vowed never to let them near my mobile plan again since they were forever effing it up. Since then I've been having very good luck with BestBuy. Their salespeople seemed to be a higher order of primate than ATT's. But this weekend BestBuy was unable to grandfather me under my old unlimited data plan and it took the ATT store to fix it. The ATT rep tried to give me grief about about shopping at BestBuy but when I explained why, he agreed, and stated that training has improved a lot over the last few years.  This was at a "core" store whatever that means. And when he was in fact able to get my old plan back, I shook his hand and said he'd made a believer out of me and that I'd be back. We both left happy.

But I still have a conspiracy theory - the best network speeds are near ATT stores and their retail partners. Leave the parking lot and all bets are off. I've got the Speedtest.net data to prove it!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment