Monday, July 18, 2011

The Real Estalker: Goldie Hawn Bailing on Broad Beach

http://realestalker.blogspot.com/2011/07/goldie-hawn-bailing-on-broad-beach.html

Love this site.

"Just like an epic mansion appearing in the pages of Architectural Digest sometimes signals that it will soon hit the market, a Buddha statue in the entrance hall or by the pool is a strong signal that a home is owned by a celebrity or someone else involved in the entertainment and glamour-puss professions. Anyhoodles poodles, getting back to the matter at hand..."

Are you talking about me, princess teri? The one with a Buddha in the front yard? Why yes, I do work in a glamour-puss profession. How do I know? Well, I work with a bunch of guys and Just yesterday someone complimented me on the feather in my hair! And we had a conversation about shoes! And interior decorating! And we've been noting the colors of each other's shirts. I'm not lyin'! It's all just TOO much.

No comments:

Post a Comment