Thursday, March 26, 2009

"If you need a ghostwriter for 140 characters, I feel sorry for you" says Shaq

Wanted: personal assistant to tweet for me: When Stars Twitter, a Ghost May Be Lurking (NYT)

Check out:
@robcorddry - "Oh no! My local Curves is closing! And during Girl Scout Cookie season too! Aack!"

@cwalken - "I am now invited to a dog wedding. I don't have the words to make that stupider than it already sounds. They're registered at Whiskers" (thanks eric for the pointer to this twitterer (twit?))

@clairemc - claire mccaskill, D senator from missouri "Lunch w/Lily in Sen dining rm. Sen Bennett at large table surrounded by journalsts. Don't know whethr to say congrats or try to save him."

@lancearmstrong - "all went well. Lance is in recovery. Same guy just 12 screws in his collarbone"

@tonyrobbins - "simple rule.. must play full out and you must take what you learned and help two other people in the future with what you learn best. tony"

No comments:

Post a Comment