Saturday, November 03, 2012

MarketSaw - 3D Movies, Gaming and Technology: EXCLUSIVE: More Secret Details Revealed From My Original STAR WARS Source! SKYWALKER Returns Again!! (6 more movies planned)

http://marketsaw.blogspot.com/2012/11/exclusive-more-secret-details-revealed.html

Star Wars was the defining movie of my generation. I couldn't be more excited to hear about Disney's plans! And, what a great excuse to expand the Star Wars section of Disney Hollywood Studios!

"Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Chewbacca, Princess Leia, C3PO and R2D2 are I am assured to feature prominently in the new trilogy, as was always the idea. Apparently some have already been approached. Quite a while back too to my understanding. Hamill is a certainty.

There are two trilogies planned, all following an original overview by Lucas, which was always planned as a multi generational saga. Movies 10 -12 are from my understanding about the offspring of the Skywalkers, set many years later with the surviving cast playing much older versions of themselves and featuring a female protagonist named Skywalker."
.

No comments:

Post a Comment